Rules & Regulations
|Categories||Students F.1 to 6||Teachers / Non-teaching staff|
|Loan Limits||5 items (including monographs and multi-media materials)||25 items (including monographs and multi-media materials)|
|Renewals||1 time||2 times|
|Monographs||14 days||28 days|
|Audio-visual Materials||14 days||28 days|
|All Reference Books (Past Paper)||
|Dictionaries, Periodicals and Large books||They are only used in the library.
Not allowed to be taken away.
|Overdue Fine||HK$1 per item per day
Maximum Fine: HK$100
|Lost Book Fine||Equivalent to the list price of the lost item and any additional cost applicable|
- Students must produce a valid student ID card to check out items. The borrowers' privilege is NOT transferable.
- Each card can borrow 5 items, including monographs and multi-media materials.
- Users should return the library materials on or before the due date.
- An overdue charge for library materials is HK$1.00 per item a day.
- Students can renew the library materials at a maximum of 1 time.
- If there are any accompanying materials with the library materials, users should return both items to the library.
- Users must be responsible for paying the cost of any damage or loss of the library materials they borrowed.
- Computers are provided for students to use. They should take good care of the library properties.